Consider yourself an expert? Step this way! We’re looking for a safe pair of hands to become our new Estimator & Contracts Manager (dual role). If you have the relevant skills listed below then please get in touch to join our tight knit team Ultimate.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Details: Ultimate, a leading Yorkshire-based Interior Design & Build Fit Out Contractor specialising in all sectors (Office / Hotel & Leisure / Education / Healthcare), seeks an experienced and committed Estimator & Contracts Manager (dual role) to join our team on a permanent basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You’ll have a strong understanding of construction/joinery to produce and manage comprehensive enquiries for materials and trades
- You must be comfortable managing a varied pre/post contract workload from a demanding industry
- You’ll construct and analyse complete tender returns
- You’ll manage and successfully co-ordinate projects from design conception to final account
- You will be working as part of an experienced team to develop your already existing skills
The package is negotiable for the right candidate (based on your experience), and there’s certainly opportunity for career progression within the organisation.
Profit related bonus structure, Pension, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Mileage Expenses.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- It’s essential that you understand and meet the high level of expectation associated with quality interior fit-out work
- Fully appreciate the commercial influences that come from fast tracked projects of a distinctly bespoke nature
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, are key to this role – as is your ability to develop and nurture professional relationships
Posted March 30, 2016