We’re looking to hire a Furniture Business Development Manager. Think you’ve got what it takes to join the expanding team here at Ultimate? Take a look at the job description below and if you have the relevant skills and experience that we are looking for below then please get in touch.
We are a Yorkshire / Northwest / Northeast based fit out contractor & furniture dealer, who specialise in all sectors and undertake projects up to £3m. Our services include, consultancy, space design and planning, cost management, refurbishment and fit out, furniture and relocation. We have a long history of steady growth and continual investment in our business. We are now expanding our operation in the furniture sector, and are looking to add quality people to our team. We are currently in the market for a furniture based Business Development Manager to develop new corporate client accounts and continue to push the company’s brand.
Joining a highly motivated and successful team to the UK market the role is to find, negotiate and close new furniture business opportunities within all sectors, whilst maximizing the company’s exposure and profile within the UK and specifically the Northeast & Northwest regions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in the office furniture industry B2B
- Well presented, articulate, and passionate about office & commercial furniture
- Familiar with the well-known furniture brands such as Steelcase, Boss Design, Connection, Knoll, Senator etc
- A thorough understanding of the sales and negotiating process
- A proven track record of finalising new business orders in excess of £50,000
- Polished presentation skills to board level
- An ability to think outside of the box to find the right solution for the client
- A strong focus on customer service
- Excellent time management, forecasting & reporting skills
The package is negotiable for the right candidate (based on experience) plus opportunity for career progression within the organisation
Profit related bonus structure, Pension, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Company vehicle will be provided
Desired Skills, Experience & Location:
The successful candidate must have previous experience of the office furniture industry, preferably on the dealer side.
Please register your interest by filling in the form on our Careers page.
Posted April 26, 2016